ApplicationMembrane systems remove particles, microorganisms, molecules and ions from water.
- Ultrafiltration (UF) - removes particles, oil, large microorganisms, and molecules above approximately 10,000 M.W.
- Nanofiltration (NF) - removes particles, microorganisms, molecules and ions about 300 molecular weight and larger
- Reverse Osmosis (RO) - removes particles, microorganisms, oil, large molecules, and ions about 200 molecular weight and larger
- UF removes oil
- Allows recycling of rinses and can be used as pre-treatment for other processes
- NF and RO reduce high concentration of ions in water allowing its reuse as rinse water