Carbon and DI Resin Portable Exchange
Separation Technologists (STI) has developed many different ways to supply customers with carbon and ion exchange resin.
- We offer a tank exchange program, where customers ship their spent tanks to us to be washed out and refilled with new product and then shipped back to them. We can supply spare tanks, for rental or purchase, if needed.
- We also have some local customers who drop off their tanks and return later to pick them up.
- We offer a complete on-site tank swap, with all labor included. This service is tailored to each individual customer. We can just deliver to your dock or we can pump out the tanks and make the actual swap.
- Some bulk media purchasers change out the media tanks themselves.
- Any customers’ waste, after it has undergone and passed a TCLP test when received at the STI facility, is disposed of properly according the Federal Code of Regulations 40CFR.
Call us today at 603-685-4108 and speak with our applications engineer to learn more.